The donation of October 2023 goes to:
Operating since 1989, arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® receives outstanding support from the public and media, for which they are very grateful. A registered charity which does not telemarket or use professional fundraisers. Their mission is to eliminate impaired driving in Ontario, Canada.
arrive alive DRIVE SOBER®, in collaboration with key stakeholders and community partners, identifies, implements and supports effective initiatives to eradicate impaired driving.
arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® provides leadership and programs to eliminate impaired driving and enables people and communities to share resources and information that will prevent injuries and save lives.
- Establish arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® as the leader of the anti-impaired driving movement.
- Provide dynamic and innovative programs to address the anti-impaired driving movement.
- Provide a forum for people and communities to share resources and information.
- Build strategic alliances to reduce the incidence of impaired driving in Ontario and beyond
- Create environments that support impaired driving legislation
- Be a viable, self-sustaining organization.
- Organize province-wide initiatives, including the arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® public awareness campaign.
- Co-host an annual conference or workshop.
- Share information on legislative reform with our members.
- Direct their concerns and ideas through one voice to political and corporate bodies.
- Pursue the elimination of alcohol and other drug-related injuries/deaths, with the focus on impaired driving.
- Meet frequently to exchange ideas and information – New members are welcome.