(Jamhuri ya Uganda)
- African Medical and Research Foundation - bringing good quality and affordable health care closer to those who need it most – improving access to health treatment and preventing poor health through community education.
- blood:water mission - a grassroots organization that empowers communities to work together against the HIV/AIDS and water crises in Africa.
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief (CPAR)
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- FAIR Girls - FAIR Girls (formerly FAIR Fund) prevents the exploitation of girls worldwide with empowerment and education.
- Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children (FIMRC) - dedicated to improving pediatric and maternal health in the developing world through the implementation of innovative and self-sustainable health improvement programs.
- GOAL - GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor. Non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political organisation.
- Hope for Children (HOPE)
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Mima Foundation - to care for the indigent and underserved populations of Third World countries. Be that through medical care, medical knowledge, improved education or sustainable loans to start small businesses.
- Progressive Health Partnership (Enkwatanisa Omukutungura Ebyamagara) - dedicated to decreasing the burden of disease on the global poor.
- RainCatcher - RainCatcher will be the premier supplier of innovative clean water solutions to impoverished peoples residing in all corners of the earth.
- Stichting Kind en Toekomst - The Kind en Toekomst foundation aims to offer direct help to children in need. It does this by mediating adoption by people who live in the Netherlands of children who in their country of birth have no prospect of a dignified future, or who are threatened
- Table for Two (TFT) - TFT partners with restaurants, corporate cafeterias, and other food establishments to serve healthy, nutritionally balanced TFT-branded meals. A 25 cent charge is added to the price of these meals, which is used to provide school lunches in countries incl
- Three Avocados - 100% of the net proceeds from Three Avocados coffee provide clean water in Uganda, Africa.
- Trees for the Future - an agroforestry resource center, working with people to improve livelihoods and restore degraded lands to sustainable productivity through planting beneficial trees,
- Uganda Village Project - To facilitate community health and well-being in rural Uganda through improved access, education, and prevention.
- War Child - works towards a world in which children are never involved in armed conflict.
- Watoto - a holistic care programme that was initiated as a response to the overwhelming number of orphaned children and vulnerable women in Uganda, whose lives have been ravaged by war and disease.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)