(República de Nicaragua)
- BECA - a non-profit organization that facilitates technical school scholarships for Nicaraguan high school grads who can’t afford to continue their education, but are serious about doing so.
- buildOn - run afterschool youth service programs that mobilize urban teens to lift up their communities and change the world through intensive local community service and by building schools in some of the poorest countries on the planet.
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children (FIMRC) - dedicated to improving pediatric and maternal health in the developing world through the implementation of innovative and self-sustainable health improvement programs.
- Marshall Legacy Institute (MLI) - assists war-torn countries in building humanitarian, sustainable and affordable programs to eradicate landmines and alleviate the suffering caused by these instruments of war.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)