(सङ्घीय लोकतान्त्रिक गणतन्त्र नेपाल/Sanghiya Loktāntrik Ganatantra Nepāl)
- a child's right - To change the lives of vulnerable children in impoverished urban areas by providing clean, safe drinking water to orphanages, schools, children’s hospitals, street shelters and rescue homes.
- Amicus Foundation - a not-for-profit foundation, works with orphaned children, destitute families, disenfranchised women and imperiled cultures in Bhutan, Tibet, Nepal, and Thailand. We sponsor projects in medicine, education, women’s needs and cultural preservation.
- Australian Himalayan Foundation - to ensure, where possible, the long-term viability of schools, to provide health, education and medical services and to support environmental projects throughout the Himalaya.
- buildOn - run afterschool youth service programs that mobilize urban teens to lift up their communities and change the world through intensive local community service and by building schools in some of the poorest countries on the planet.
- Enfants & Développement - supporting children in need all over the world
- EveryChild - Our vision is a world where every child enjoys the right to a childhood in a safe and caring family, free from poverty, violence and exploitation.
- Mission East - Mission East is a Danish relief and development organisation, which works to help vulnerable populations, supporting communities’ capacities to organize and assist themselves, through activities ranging from disaster relief to development assistance.
- Mothers Without Borders - We support the efforts of local communities and non-governmental organizations in addressing the needs of our world’s most vulnerable population – orphaned children.
- Nyaya Health - operates a hospital and mobile medical care services in Achham, a large district in Nepal.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)