- a child's right - To change the lives of vulnerable children in impoverished urban areas by providing clean, safe drinking water to orphanages, schools, children’s hospitals, street shelters and rescue homes.
- Asha for Education - a secular organization dedicated to change in India by focusing on basic education in the belief that education is a critical requisite for socio-economic change.
- Australian Himalayan Foundation - to ensure, where possible, the long-term viability of schools, to provide health, education and medical services and to support environmental projects throughout the Himalaya.
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Cure2Children - In our vision every child, whether suffering from leukemia, cancer, thalassemia, or sickle call disease, has the chance for an affordable and reliable cure, locally.
- EveryChild - Our vision is a world where every child enjoys the right to a childhood in a safe and caring family, free from poverty, violence and exploitation.
- Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children (FIMRC) - dedicated to improving pediatric and maternal health in the developing world through the implementation of innovative and self-sustainable health improvement programs.
- GOAL - GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor. Non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political organisation.
- Hope for Children (HOPE)
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Mona Foundation - Supporting Universal Education
- Mothers Without Borders - We support the efforts of local communities and non-governmental organizations in addressing the needs of our world’s most vulnerable population – orphaned children.
- Nanubhai Education Foundation - It is our goal to improve under-funded public schools in rural India by providing validated English language courses, IT capabilities, and a novel Teacher Training and Professional Development program.
- Plan India
- RainCatcher - RainCatcher will be the premier supplier of innovative clean water solutions to impoverished peoples residing in all corners of the earth.
- Trees for the Future - an agroforestry resource center, working with people to improve livelihoods and restore degraded lands to sustainable productivity through planting beneficial trees,
- VIDYA - Educate and empower the less privileged through integrated methods and initiate and implement progressive social change.
- Women's Education Project (WEP) - develops resource centers to prepare young women for academic and career success and for their role in eradicating poverty from their homes.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)