(ราชอาณาจักรไทย/Ratcha Anachak Thai/ประเทศไทย/Prathet Thai)
- a child's right - To change the lives of vulnerable children in impoverished urban areas by providing clean, safe drinking water to orphanages, schools, children’s hospitals, street shelters and rescue homes.
- Amicus Foundation - a not-for-profit foundation, works with orphaned children, destitute families, disenfranchised women and imperiled cultures in Bhutan, Tibet, Nepal, and Thailand. We sponsor projects in medicine, education, women’s needs and cultural preservation.
- Child's Dream - to empower marginalised communities to shape their own future.
- Firstclicks - Our goal is to equip students from the village of Phrao in Thailand with netbook computers that will complement their school curriculum, increase their exposure to technology and communication, and improve their chances at finding employment.
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Marshall Legacy Institute (MLI) - assists war-torn countries in building humanitarian, sustainable and affordable programs to eradicate landmines and alleviate the suffering caused by these instruments of war.
- The SOLD Project - Preventing child exploitation and trafficking through educational opportunities for children at-risk in Thailand.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)