(Repubulika y’u Rwanda/République du Rwanda)
- blood:water mission - a grassroots organization that empowers communities to work together against the HIV/AIDS and water crises in Africa.
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- MANA Nutrition - seeks to develop and provide solutions to address the most severe cases of malnutrition across the globe.
- Table for Two (TFT) - TFT partners with restaurants, corporate cafeterias, and other food establishments to serve healthy, nutritionally balanced TFT-branded meals. A 25 cent charge is added to the price of these meals, which is used to provide school lunches in countries incl
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)