- Action for Children
- Bletchingley Skills Centre - provides training courses, support and information for physically impaired people and to help them develop their potential, whether by improving their skills or helping develop their self confidence.
- Child's Play - organizes worldwide toy drives to children’s hospitals.
- Co-operation Ireland - delivers innovative and exciting cross-border and cross-community projects to a wide range of school, youth and community organisations.
- Comic Relief - a major charity based in the UK which strives to create a just world free from poverty.
- Contact the Elderly - the only national charity solely dedicated to tackling loneliness and social isolation among older people.
- Devon Wildlife Trust - closely involved in land and marine management, wildlife surveying, conservation policy and education.
- Farming For All CIC - provide tailored activities and support to schools, charities and other social support organisations that range from running short craft sessions to building a sensory garden to training horticulture to adults and adolescents of any ability.
- GalGael - provides learning experiences anchored in practical activities that offer purpose and meaning.
- Help for Heroes - a charity formed to help those who have been wounded in Britain’s current conflicts.
- Hope for Children (HOPE)
- Macmillan Cancer Support - improves the lives of people affected by cancer. We provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.
- Mind - the leading mental health charity for England and Wales.
- National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) - a charity campaigning and working in child protection in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- Pituitary Foundation - a national UK charity, which is working to provide information and support to those living with pituitary disorders, including patients, their relatives, friends and carers.
- QEF - Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation for Disabled People
- Samaritans - a confidential emotional support service for anyone in the UK and Ireland.
- Society for Mucopolysaccharide Diseases (the MPS Society) - a voluntary support group founded in 1982, which represents from throughout the UK over 1200 children and adults suffering from Mucopolysaccharide and Related Lysosomal Storage Diseases including Fabry Disease, their families, carers and professionals.
- Starlight - granting once-in-a-lifetime wishes for seriously and terminally ill children throughout the United Kingdom
- Starter Packs Glasgow - Source household items on a predominantly re-use basis and redistribute these goods in the form of starter packs to households making the transition from homelessness to the taking up of new permanent tenancies.
- Surfers Against Sewage | Not just Surfers, Not just Sewage - an environmental charity protecting the UK’s oceans, waves and beaches for all to enjoy safely and sustainably, via community action, campaigning, volunteering, conservation, education and scientific research.
- The Choir With No Name - Choirs for homeless people and other men and women from the very edges of society
- The Connection at St Martin-in-the-Fields - provides an integrated package of services which help people to cope with the physical crisis of being homeless, and address the underlying issues which may have caused the homelessness and/or arisen from it.
- The Prince's Trust
- Valgrays Border Collie Rescue
- Willow Foundation - the only UK charity to provide positive and life-enhancing special days for seriously ill 16 to 40 year olds.
- Assisi Animal Sanctuary – Northern Ireland - Northern Ireland’s largest independent animal welfare charity, providing shelter for up to 200 companion animals including dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Cinnamon Trust - the only specialist UK charity which seeks to relieve the anxieties, problems, and sometimes injustices, faced by elderly and terminally ill people and their pets, thereby saving a great deal of human sadness and animal suffering.
- Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
- RSPCA - Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- the Farm Animal Sanctuary
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)