- Adopt A Doctor - works to stop the brain drain that is drawing experienced physicians away from the poorest countries in Africa.
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- GOAL - GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor. Non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political organisation.
- Mercy Ships - Mercy Ships operates the largest non-governmental hospital ship in the world, providing free health care, community development, agriculture and water projects, mental health programs, AIDS/HIV prevention and care to terminally ill patients in developing
- War Child - works towards a world in which children are never involved in armed conflict.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)