(República de Guatemala)
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Ecodana - a non-profit social enterprise that supports green solutions to poverty issues in developing countries.
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- MANA Nutrition - seeks to develop and provide solutions to address the most severe cases of malnutrition across the globe.
- Mothers Without Borders - We support the efforts of local communities and non-governmental organizations in addressing the needs of our world’s most vulnerable population – orphaned children.
- Stichting Kind en Toekomst - The Kind en Toekomst foundation aims to offer direct help to children in need. It does this by mediating adoption by people who live in the Netherlands of children who in their country of birth have no prospect of a dignified future, or who are threatened
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)