- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- HALO trust - World’s oldest and largest humanitarian landmine clearance organisation.
- Hope for Children (HOPE)
- Marshall Legacy Institute (MLI) - assists war-torn countries in building humanitarian, sustainable and affordable programs to eradicate landmines and alleviate the suffering caused by these instruments of war.
- Stichting Kind en Toekomst - The Kind en Toekomst foundation aims to offer direct help to children in need. It does this by mediating adoption by people who live in the Netherlands of children who in their country of birth have no prospect of a dignified future, or who are threatened
- War Child - works towards a world in which children are never involved in armed conflict.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)