(Republic of Malaŵi/Chalo cha Malawi/Dziko la Malaŵi)
- Adopt A Doctor - works to stop the brain drain that is drawing experienced physicians away from the poorest countries in Africa.
- African Library Project
- buildOn - run afterschool youth service programs that mobilize urban teens to lift up their communities and change the world through intensive local community service and by building schools in some of the poorest countries on the planet.
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief (CPAR)
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Cure2Children - In our vision every child, whether suffering from leukemia, cancer, thalassemia, or sickle call disease, has the chance for an affordable and reliable cure, locally.
- EveryChild - Our vision is a world where every child enjoys the right to a childhood in a safe and caring family, free from poverty, violence and exploitation.
- GOAL - GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor. Non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political organisation.
- Mulanje Mission Hospital - a health facility under the C.C.A.P. Blantyre Synod committed to providing quality preventive, curative, rehabilitative and palliative health care to the community in the catchment area and all others who seek our services, irrespective of gender, age, re
- Raising Malawi - to bring an end to the extreme poverty and hardship endured by Malawi’s 1.4 million orphans and vulnerable children once and for all.
- Stichting Kind en Toekomst - The Kind en Toekomst foundation aims to offer direct help to children in need. It does this by mediating adoption by people who live in the Netherlands of children who in their country of birth have no prospect of a dignified future, or who are threatened
- Young in Prison (YIP) - Young in Prison offers incarcerated children in developing countries a new chance.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)