(République d’Haïti/Repiblik Ayiti)
- buildOn - run afterschool youth service programs that mobilize urban teens to lift up their communities and change the world through intensive local community service and by building schools in some of the poorest countries on the planet.
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- GOAL - GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor. Non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political organisation.
- Maison de Naissance - A modern, culturally appropriate maternity center delivering healthy mothers and healthy babies in Haiti.
- Meridian Health Foundation - promotes healing, in both the individual and the environment, through education, the delivery of preventative and supportive health services and the arts.
- Mona Foundation - Supporting Universal Education
- Poured Out - seeks to enable individuals to access clean water through BioSand Water Filters, educate communities in working and maintaining these units, and empower those who share our concern in providing these things.
- SURGE - SURGE is non profit organization that improves access to clean, safe water for life.
- Trees for the Future - an agroforestry resource center, working with people to improve livelihoods and restore degraded lands to sustainable productivity through planting beneficial trees,
- Water is Life - Providing life giving water solutions. Our goals are to provide both short-term temporary and long-term sustainable water solutions in developing countries.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)