(Republika ng Pilipinas)
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Feed My Hungry Children
- Hope for Children (HOPE)
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- International Medical Corps – Philippines - Emergency-response aid for Haiyan relief
- Philippine Red Cross - aid to the victims of Supertyphoon Haiyan (also known as Yolanda)
- Trees for the Future - an agroforestry resource center, working with people to improve livelihoods and restore degraded lands to sustainable productivity through planting beneficial trees,
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)