- African Library Project
- Aid in Action - aims to give support to- and help developing sustainable development for poor people.
- blood:water mission - a grassroots organization that empowers communities to work together against the HIV/AIDS and water crises in Africa.
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Mothers Without Borders - We support the efforts of local communities and non-governmental organizations in addressing the needs of our world’s most vulnerable population – orphaned children.
- Orange Babies - The Orange Babies foundation was established to help pregnant women with HIV and their babies in Africa. Orange Babies also supports children who are infected with the virus or who are otherwise directly affected.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)