(Republiek van Suid-Afrika/iRiphabliki yeSewula Afrika/iRiphabliki yomZantsi Afrika/iRiphabhuliki yaseNingizimu Afrika/iRiphabhulikhi yeNingizimu Afrika/Repabliki ya Afrika-Borwa/Rephaboliki ya Afrika Borwa/Rephaboliki ya Aforika Borwa/Riphabliki ra Afrika Dzonga/Riphabuḽiki ya Afurika Tshipembe)
- African Medical and Research Foundation - bringing good quality and affordable health care closer to those who need it most – improving access to health treatment and preventing poor health through community education.
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Goedgedacht - Where rural children come first.
- Orange Babies - The Orange Babies foundation was established to help pregnant women with HIV and their babies in Africa. Orange Babies also supports children who are infected with the virus or who are otherwise directly affected.
- Save the Elephants
- Table for Two (TFT) - TFT partners with restaurants, corporate cafeterias, and other food establishments to serve healthy, nutritionally balanced TFT-branded meals. A 25 cent charge is added to the price of these meals, which is used to provide school lunches in countries incl
- Young in Prison (YIP) - Young in Prison offers incarcerated children in developing countries a new chance.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)