(Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania)
- African Medical and Research Foundation - bringing good quality and affordable health care closer to those who need it most – improving access to health treatment and preventing poor health through community education.
- Amani Children’s Home - dedicated to the protection of Tanzania’s most vulnerable population: street children and AIDS orphans.
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief (CPAR)
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- EveryChild - Our vision is a world where every child enjoys the right to a childhood in a safe and caring family, free from poverty, violence and exploitation.
- Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases - The Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases raises the profile of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) and builds support for control and elimination activities through our efforts to educate, advocate, catalyze, and convene.
- Hope for Children (HOPE)
- Mona Foundation - Supporting Universal Education
- SOS Children in Tanzania
- SURGE - SURGE is non profit organization that improves access to clean, safe water for life.
- the Baobab Home - a small orphanage for abandoned children to provide interim care, in the hope that foster or adoptive care can be found.
- Trees for the Future - an agroforestry resource center, working with people to improve livelihoods and restore degraded lands to sustainable productivity through planting beneficial trees,
- Tumaini Fund UK - Working for the Widows and Orphans of Tanzania
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)