(Cộng hòa Xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam)
- a child's right - To change the lives of vulnerable children in impoverished urban areas by providing clean, safe drinking water to orphanages, schools, children’s hospitals, street shelters and rescue homes.
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Ecodana - a non-profit social enterprise that supports green solutions to poverty issues in developing countries.
- Enfants & Développement - supporting children in need all over the world
- Marshall Legacy Institute (MLI) - assists war-torn countries in building humanitarian, sustainable and affordable programs to eradicate landmines and alleviate the suffering caused by these instruments of war.
- Mona Foundation - Supporting Universal Education
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)