International - health
- Cherished Feet - provides footwear to underprivileged families. Our team travels to the poorest parts of developing countries, and in the US to provide footwear, and offer hope.
- Fistula Foundation - Dedicated to ending the suffering caused by the childbirth injury of obstetric fistula. Th believe that no woman should have to suffer a life of shame and isolation for trying to bring a child into the world.
- Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases - The Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases raises the profile of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) and builds support for control and elimination activities through our efforts to educate, advocate, catalyze, and convene.
- International Children’s Heart Foundation (ICHF) - bring the skills, technology and knowledge to diagnose and care for children with congenital heart disease to developing countries that request our help.
- International Lifeline Fund - To reduce human suffering through interventions that generate the greatest possible impact at the lowest possible cost.
- International Rett Syndrome Foundation (IRSF) - to fund research for treatments and a cure for Rett syndrome while enhancing the overall quality of life for those living with Rett syndrome by providing information, programs, and services.
- MANA Nutrition - seeks to develop and provide solutions to address the most severe cases of malnutrition across the globe.
- Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors Without Borders
- MedWish International - a not-for-profit organization committed to repurposing medical supplies and equipment discarded by the healthcare industry with the objectives of providing humanitarian aid in developing countries to save lives and reducing waste to save our environment.
- Meridian Health Foundation - promotes healing, in both the individual and the environment, through education, the delivery of preventative and supportive health services and the arts.
- Nothing But Nets - a global, grassroots campaign to raise awareness and funding to fight malaria, a leading cause of death among children in Africa.
- Shot@Life - to protect children worldwide by providing life-saving vaccines where they are most needed.
- Watsi - a nonprofit organization that collects donations to directly fund specific life-changing medical treatments for underserved patients in developing countries.
- Wheelchair Foundation - a non-profit organization with a goal to provide a free wheelchair to every child, teen and adult worldwide who needs one, but has no means to acquire one.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)