(Estados Unidos Mexicanos)
- Casa Alianza – Mexico - We work with street children and adolescents aged between 12 and 18 including young mothers and their babies.
- Corazón de Vida Foundation - It provides children in dire need the necessities of shelter, food, clothing, education, and healthcare – as well as hope, compassion and love.
- Feed My Hungry Children
- Foundation Escalera - Since 2000 Foundation Escalera has been making an education possible for students all over Mexico by providing scholarships, building schools, and working in classrooms to improve learning.
- Mexico Child Link Trust - A better life for children with learning disabilities in Mexico
- Mothers Without Borders - We support the efforts of local communities and non-governmental organizations in addressing the needs of our world’s most vulnerable population – orphaned children.
- SOS Children in Mexico
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)