- a child's right - To change the lives of vulnerable children in impoverished urban areas by providing clean, safe drinking water to orphanages, schools, children’s hospitals, street shelters and rescue homes.
- Cambodian Children’s Charity - established to help children in Cambodia who are either poor or whose parents are not there for them: orphans, street children, children living in poor rural areas and children affected by natural disasters, such as flood or famine.
- Cambodian Children's Fund (CCF) - Providing life-changing education, nourishment and healing to vulnerable children from some of Cambodia’s most destitute communities.
- Child's Dream - to empower marginalised communities to shape their own future.
- Ecodana - a non-profit social enterprise that supports green solutions to poverty issues in developing countries.
- Enfants & Développement - supporting children in need all over the world
- EveryChild - Our vision is a world where every child enjoys the right to a childhood in a safe and caring family, free from poverty, violence and exploitation.
- Friends Without A Border - Friends Without A Border is committed to improving the health and well-being of the children of Cambodia through Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) and the Capacity Building, Health Education Program (CBHEP and the Medical Education Program).
- HALO trust - World’s oldest and largest humanitarian landmine clearance organisation.
- Help the Cambodian Children - a non-for-profit charitable organisation which not only provides aid but is also focused on projects that support the Cambodian people who are desperately trying to help themselves and that of their local community.
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Mona Foundation - Supporting Universal Education
- SOS Children in Cambodia - The battle against dengue fever
- SURGE - SURGE is non profit organization that improves access to clean, safe water for life.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)