- Cancer Care West - provides support to cancer patients and their families from all over the West of Ireland including counties Clare, Donegal, Galway, Leitrim, Limerick , Mayo, North Tipperary, Roscommon and Sligo.
- CARI Foundation - provide a proffesional, child centred therapy and counselling service to children families and groups who have been affected by child sexual abuse.
- Co-operation Ireland - delivers innovative and exciting cross-border and cross-community projects to a wide range of school, youth and community organisations.
- DEBRA Ireland - to fund the development of treatments and cures for all forms of Epidermolysis Bullosa, and meanwhile to do all in its power to alleviate the suffering caused by EB.
- Irish Cancer Society
- Samaritans - a confidential emotional support service for anyone in the UK and Ireland.
- Simon Communities of Ireland - Charity in Ireland helping to fight homelessness
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul - working for social justice and the creation of a more just, caring nation.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)