- African Library Project
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Hope for Children (HOPE)
- Mariëtte’s Child Care Foundation
- Stichting Kind en Toekomst - The Kind en Toekomst foundation aims to offer direct help to children in need. It does this by mediating adoption by people who live in the Netherlands of children who in their country of birth have no prospect of a dignified future, or who are threatened
- Switchboard - a nonprofit start-up that networks doctors and nurses in the world’s most resource-limited countries, using what every health professional already has — a mobile phone.
- Trees for the Future - an agroforestry resource center, working with people to improve livelihoods and restore degraded lands to sustainable productivity through planting beneficial trees,
- Urban Poor Child Organisation - a Community Based Organisation (CBO) that works to support urban poor children to undergo training of their choice
- Water is Life - Providing life giving water solutions. Our goals are to provide both short-term temporary and long-term sustainable water solutions in developing countries.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)