- Biblioworks - a non-profit organization spreading the joys of reading in rural Bolivia
- Cordaid - one of the largest development organizations in the Netherlands and has a network of 890 partner organizations in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
- Freedom from Hunger - an international development organization working in nineteen countries across the globe.
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Mima Foundation - to care for the indigent and underserved populations of Third World countries. Be that through medical care, medical knowledge, improved education or sustainable loans to start small businesses.
- Mothers Without Borders - We support the efforts of local communities and non-governmental organizations in addressing the needs of our world’s most vulnerable population – orphaned children.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)