- Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children (FIMRC) - dedicated to improving pediatric and maternal health in the developing world through the implementation of innovative and self-sustainable health improvement programs.
- Friends of Adesa - a nonprofit organization that has been working in Peru in the slums of the northern districts of Lima since 1984.
- HoPe Foundation - strives to give highland Indians the opportunity to empower themselves to improve their own standards of living.
- IJM - International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Make-A-Wish® Peru
- Peruvian Hearts - believes in the dignity and value of every child, and works to transform the lives of orphans and other children living in poverty in Peru through improved education, nutrition, and health care.
- Proniños Foundation - for the purpose of improving the education of children in developing countries.
(these are just some random organizations. There are many, many more out there…)